Saturday 9 December 2017

All I Want for Christmas BOOK TAG

We're nearing the festive season, I'm struggling for blog post idea so..... a tag!!! I saw this tag over at Stephanie's Book Reviews so I'll link that if you want to check it out.
And, we begin...

1. What fictional character do you want Santa to leave under your Christmas tree?
Katy Swartz (The Lux series- Jennifer L. Armentrout)
I feel like Katy being thrown into my life would be perfect. She's the ultimate bookish fangirl, even to the point of having her own blog, and she's funny, sassy and strong as well. I think we'd get along really well and it'd be nice to have her keep me company.

2. What character do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?
Rhysand (ACOTAR series- Sarah J. Maas)
It will always be Rhys. No question.

3. You write your Christmas list for Santa, what are the top 5 books on it?
Heartless- Marissa Meyer
Stalking Jack the Ripper-Kerri Maniscalo
Till Death- Jennifer L. Armentrout
Warcross- Marie Lu
Scythe- Neal Shusterman



4. It's secret Santa at Hogwarts, what do you want to receive?
I'd want a knitted Weasley jumper with my initial on it because it'd be cosy and I'd feel super cool wearing it.

5. You get to spend the day with the characters and movie adaptation actors from one fandom, what do you pick?
The Vampire Diaries. This has literally been my dream since I was 10 years old so I have to go with TVD on this one.

6. What fictional animal would you like to replace Rudolph and be able to meet on your roof?
I want to say a hellhound from the Soul Screamers series (Rachel Vincent) but they're way too small to pull a sleigh like reindeers do. How about a Thestral? Then again, I wouldn't be able to see it... A Unicorn, then. You can't go wrong with a Unicorn.

7. You invite 10 characters to your New Year's Eve party, who do you pick?
Now this is difficult...

- Rhysand (ACOTAR series- Sarah J. Maas)
- Feyre (ACOTAR series- Sarah J. Maas)
- Daemon Black (Lux series- Jeninifer L. Armentrout)
- Katy Swartz (Lux series- Jennifer L. Armentrout)
- Alex Andros (Covenant series- Jennifer L. Armentrout)
- Aiden St. Delphi (Covenant series- Jennifer L. Armentrout)
- Kenji (Shatter Me series- Tahereh Mafi)
- Tony Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Kaylee Cavanaugh (Soul Screamers series- Rachel Vincent)
- Tod Hudson (Soul Screamers series- Rachel Vincent)



8. What character would make a good Santa? (It doesn't have to be just appearance.)

Dumbledore
I'm not even just saying that because he has a long white beard. Dumbledore would make a great Santa, wouldn't he?!?!

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts and have a merry Christmas! Stay amazing!
Chloe




2 comments: