Tuesday 3 October 2017

October Releases and TBR 2017

Releases:
Turtles All the Way Down- John Green 
All the Crooked Saints- Maggie Stiefvater
Before the Devil Breaks You- Libba Bray
Ringer- Lauren Oliver
This Darkness Mine- Mindy McGinnis
A Line in the Dark- Malinda Lo






TBR:
The Woman in White- Wilkie Collins 
This is our Book of the Month for October! I haven't read a classic in a very long time and this one has always looked super creepy and interesting. I'm excited to get into it.

Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass #5.5) -Sarah J. Maas
I don't think this will be as good as Empire of Storms was as it doesn't have central characters (we're leaning heavily on Chaol in this one) but I do love Chaol a lot so I'll devour it, I'm sure. I've heard that it's absolutely amazing and what more could we expect from the Queen of Fantasy?

Nightfall- Jake Halpen and Peter Kujawinksi
I've been wanting to read this for over a year but, because it's a very dark and horror genre book, I wanted to wait until winter- preferably October because of Halloween. I really hope I can get to this book this month.

The Call- Peadar O'Guilin 
For a similar reason to Nightfall, I wanted to wait until October to read this. It looks super dark and eerie which makes me instantly pumped to read it.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts- what are you reading this month? Stay amazing!
Chloe

2 comments:

  1. A Line in the Dark sounds interesting, what is it about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't actually know... Google it. Malinda Lo has another book called Ash which is a Cinderella retelling.
      xx

      Delete