Saturday 16 September 2017

Mystery Blogger Award TAG || Take Two

I've already done this Tag before but... I got nominated again- this time by the lovely Esther from BiteIntoBooks. I'm not going to do the entire rules and will only ask her questions she left for me. If you want to check out my previous post with all the rules and my own nominees, I'll leave the link below.
Original Mystery Blogger Award Tag


1. If you could recommend me one book that I would HAVE TO READ one day, which one would it be?
I'm gonna break down a couple...

A Court of Mist and Fury- Sarah J. Maas
This is my all time favourite book so of course I'd always recommend it but this is the second in a series so, generally, read the first book first. This story is a blend of fantasy, epic action and steamy romance. The world is so well-developed and it has everything I'd ever need from a book.

As for a standalone...
Undone- Cat Clarke
This is an underrated book that I love. It touches on issues in this society that I'm very passionate about and it blends, love, hate and revenge so beautifully. The characters are great and I've re-read this book so many times.

2. What's the last book that made you cry so hard?

A Court of Wings and Ruin- Sarah J. Maas
This is the final book in the trilogy and, honestly, my emotions were all over the place.

3. What's the last book that made you laugh so hard?

Opposition ( Lux #5)- Jennifer L. Armentrout
I've literally just re-read this for about the third time and it makes me laugh just as much. Jennifer's books may be classified as YA, sci-fi, paranormal and romance but they're so goddamn funny! The characters she creates are strong, fierce, witty and sassy. The dialogue is brilliant and the general narrative has the ability to make me burst out laughing. I cannot recommend her series enough.

4. What book/book series are you proud to have on your shelves? 
The Shadowhunter Chronicles- Cassandra Clare
These books involve a lot of series, a lot of novellas, prequels and a lot of spin-off books. Also, they're humongous!!! And all of these factors create a stunning section on my shelves... until there're cover changes. But, generally, these books are stunning on my shelves and I'm proud to display.

5. What's the last book that you DNF?
Glass Sword (Red Queen #2)- Victoria Aveyard
I do plan to finish it! It's just been a couple of weeks since I last picked it up... I'm determined to finish the series but I got caught at quite a slow point and left it for another book. I will complete it one day, though!

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts. Stay amazing!
Chloe

Original Mystery Blogger Award Tag

2 comments:

  1. Such great books in this post! Some I have read, some I have just added to my TBR, thanks to you!

    Thanks so much for taking the time to answer the questions :)

    ReplyDelete