Friday 23 June 2017

Game of Thrones 1x02 'The Kingsroad' TV TALK

I've forged on and, even if I'm still blanking on many names and faces at times, I'm slowly beginning to learn the ins and outs of the Houses, bloodlines and plot. It's a complex plot and storyline already but that's exciting because all the best stories are (just look at any one of Sarah J. Maas' books).

TV TALKS: 1x01


SPOILERS AHEAD- SPOILERS AHEAD- SPOILERS AHEAD- SPOILERS AHEAD- SPOILERS AHEAD 
Bran isn't actually dead! It probably isn't wise to instantly assume things- especially in shows like this- so I'll keep that in mind next time. He spends the episode in a coma of sorts but we got to see him wake up in the end and I can't wait for him to cause hell with the Lannisters!
Jon Snow decided to go the Night Watch, claiming that he wants to swear his life to them or something but, honestly, I can't see him going through with it. He's already having little doubts and I can't see him actually swearing his life to protecting the wall. Especially with Tyrion there to push those doubts- good on you, Tyrion.

Through this whole episode, Cat stayed close by Bran's side and, boy, was she epic in that fight! The Lannisters had obviously hired someone to murder Bran but Cat held her own before Bran's little direwolf could come and save him- the direwolves are just so cute and I want one for myself!
And now Cat is pretty much certain that the Lannister's are behind it- good guess, love!
We followed Arya more in this episode which I was glad for because I love her. Jon gave her her very own sword which was adorable- even though the name Needle is much to be desired.
And then Joffrey has to come along and stir trouble. The guy gives me the ultimate creeps and how dare he fight Arya! We have Arya's direwolf, Nymeria, come along to save the day (what a episode for direwolves!) and bite Joffrey's arm which was epic! But now poor little Nymeria has had to run off... The direwolf numbers are dwindling, already!
We have Sansa who is such a little coward for not telling the truth about what really happened and her direwolf, Lady, was executed because of it! I hope she's happy with herself. Sansa is such a cop out for not defending her little sister!
We had snippets of Khaleesi but not doing too much that had drastic impacts on us- she's just trying to cope with marrying Khal Drogo and keeping him happy.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts! Stay amazing!
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment