Tuesday 25 April 2017

April Book Haul 2017

Only a few books but quality definitely takes place of quantity this month!

The Struggle (Titan #3)- Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Struggle came out this month and, obviously, I had to instantly get it and add it to my beautiful JLA collection. The Titan series is a spin-off to the Covenant series (one of my favourites out there) and I'd definitely recommend reading the Covenant series first. We follow mainly old characters with a few new here and there and it's so good!! I've already read this, have a review coming up soon and it was so amazing! Exactly what I would expect from JLA!
Don't be put off by the cheesy romance covers- these books are epic!!







It Ends With Us- Colleen Hoover
This was a spur of the moment buy off Amazon and, having literally just finished the book, I'm so happy I did!!! This is such a heart-hitting book and it completely took me by surprise. Having purchased it, I instantly began reading and... couldn't stop. I won't lie- there were tears and very very ugly crying but.... this book was just indescribable.






Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #3)- Jenny Han 
As soon as I heard this series was getting a third book, I was deliriously happy and excited to get my hands on it. The 'To All the Boys I've Loved Before' series was originally a duology but Jenny Han decided that Lara's Jean's story had to span over to three books. But nobody's complaining because this series is literally what adorable is made of. These are the ultimate girly, feel-good and cutesie books.
I've decided to read this after I finish A Court of Wings and Ruin because, let's face it, I will be in a huge book slump that only these books can get me out of. It will be the only thing that gets me through the depression that is the end of that series.






Geekerella- Ashley Poston 

This was another impulse buy but I've just seen a lot of hype around this book and it truly appealed to the geek in me. A Cinderella story based around fandoms is an instant intrigue for me and I've only heard great things about this book. Hopefully, it will be a quick read that will get me through the incredibly long summer I have ahead of me after exams.






Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts- what books did you get this month? Stay amazing!
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment